[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 13:15:48 UTC 2016

LOL!  Probably.  She does nothing for the sake of doing it.  Everything has
to be run through the filter of "why"?  I think Rox calls it the internal
executive review committee.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC