[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 21 19:18:10 UTC 2016

David, I wish you were right.  Krokus "schedule" is currently entirely
messed up.  I'm taking him out every 2 hours.  Sometimes he has to go, real
bad.  Sometimes not.  And, the other day, he had to go, real bad, after an
hour.  It's very frustrating.
I would restrict his water and only give it at certain times, but I have
another dog who does not need water restrictions, and expects to drink when
he feels like it, as he has for 9 years now.
So I'll try to teach the idiot puppy to ring the bell when he needs to go.
Tracy