[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 26 11:59:59 UTC 2016

It is time for me to replace my vacuum cleaner and I’m looking for suggestions.  I want an upright for sure.  Bags are okay, but I’d prefer a bagless system.   I have two dogs who don’t shed crazily, but enough that I want a vacuum that can handle pet hair easily.  I looked at the Dyson Pet Plus Allergy, which I had heard good things about.  The reviews were mixed though.  Is there another vacuum that is especially good for dog hair? I’m willing to spend a good amount for a vacuum that will last a while.

Suggestions?  Recommendations? Models to avoid?
Thanks in advance!
Julie