[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Feb 26 12:24:12 UTC 2016

Our Dyson Animal works very well for animal hair.  Claire doesn't shed a
lot, but we have a lab/husky cross who sheds enough hair to make a new
dog every day.  Make sure that you have someone show you how to remove
the interior filter and wash it occasionally and how to pull the hair
from the top of the canister.  It is very easy to use and to empty.  The
charging unit mounts on the wall and it is a handy place to keep it.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL