[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 26 12:28:35 UTC 2016

I have the Dyson Pet, and I really like it.  It is bagless.  It picks up a ton of fur and dirt.  If I accidentally vacuum up something I want, it's easy to dig it out of the bin.  It has a filter for dust, which is reasonably easy to clean, and prevents that funny vacuum cleaner smell.  And it has an attachment that makes cleaning the stairs actually easy.  It also switches from carpet to hard surfaces with the press of a button.
I've had mine a few years now, and haven't had any trouble with it at all.  Don't know why the reviews you saw were mixed.  Guess you can't please everyone.
I bought mine from QVC, because I knew, if I didn't like it, I could send it back.  It was about $500, but I've never regretted the investment.
Tracy