[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:44:59 UTC 2016

Julie,

We have the dyson you looked at.  We bought ours back in 2006 and it’s still going strong, only had to have it repaired once because hubby tried to vacuum up glass with it!!  Even that was no biggie, though.  They sent us a box and labels and we mailed it to them and it came back within a week!

Anyway, we have the shepherd, Maggie(who hardly sheds at all, you know this!), and two long haired cats.  Before, we had two shepherds who shed like crazy plus the cats.

We also have a lighter weight, dirt devil canister.  We got that one because of my fibromyalgia since it’s easier to move around, etc.  That one seems to work really well too, and it’s a fraction of the cost of the dyson.

I have also heard good things about the rainbow vacuum, but  you have to deal with filling it with water, etc, and cleaning it everyt ime you use it-not sure if you want to deal with that or not.

hth,
Cait