[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:08:28 UTC 2016

Julie,

I, too, like my Dysons.  I have both the upright corded model and the rechargeable.  A disadvantage to the rechargeable is that it is handheld, of course, and you have to keep the power button depressed the whole time you are vacuuming.  I agree with Tracy about cleaning the filter and emptying the canister.  They are not difficult.  I chose the Dyson corded model with the ball because I had an older model with wheels rather than the ball, and found that I ran over the cord more often, trapping it under the smaller wheels and making it necessary to replace my cord.  I often reach far up into the canister with an old towel to find any dog hair I haven't reached with my hands.

Debbie Baker
Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com