[NAGDU] Guide dog from the US

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 2 18:21:01 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Is it possible for a person who does not live in America to get a guide dog
from a US guide dog school?
I've heard things like that several times in passing, e.g. someone was
recommended to apply for a dog in the US because the waiting list in his own
country was long. But I don't know if these are just rumors or if these
cases exist.
Does anyone on here know something about this?

And just to clarify this in advance: I'm still with my German guide dog and
do not intend on trading him for another one very soon. ;-)

Thanks.
Lisa