[NAGDU] Guide dog from the US

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Jan 2 19:14:59 UTC 2016

As stated, Leader Dog works with many countries outside of the U.S including
Mexico, many South American Countries, South East Asian Countries, and
Western European Countries.  I have had the privilege to be in classes with
students from many of the countries which is an amazing experience in
itself.

Steve & Bennett