[NAGDU] Guide dog from the US

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Jan 3 01:28:58 UTC 2016

While I was on class with LD Sequoia, Once ( Pronounced own say ) provided an interpreter for the students from Spain and the students were under the training of Spanish Speaking trainers.The Israeli students spoke fluent English when I was on class with LD Patriot.
Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace