[NAGDU] Washington Seminar!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:42:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I will be attending my first Washington Seminar this month.  Yay!  I
hope to see many of you there.  Anyway, I am definitely bringing my
dog, and I have no doubt that he will love it.  It might even tire him
out...  I am wondering if there is anything I should know about DC
seminar as a guide dog user.  Is it hard to find good places to park
the dogs?  Does the hotel have a relief area?  How do we travel back
and forth to and from the capitol every day?

Now I am counting on a lot of walking.  I hope I won't be
disappointed.  :)  Bill is used to a couple miles every day, and one
of the reasons he gets stressed at conventions is that he doesn't get
quite that much.  Am I forgetting anything?  Do you guys enjoy taking
your dogs to Washington Seminar?

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,