[NAGDU] Washington Seminar!

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:54:58 UTC 2016

Hi Julie,
I have taken my dogs every year I have attended Washington Seminar.
I will be there this year again, and will have a new dog with me.
As for the relief area there is a large area of grass across the street from the hotel which is where they typically like people to go.
There are several different ways to get the office buildings and other places around town, the most common is a taxi, there is Uber and lyft, and you could always walk from the hotel to the house office buildings which would give your dog the exercise it would need.
Hope this helps,