[NAGDU] back fromvacation

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:55:37 UTC 2016

Hi Elise, well, I have my Nova and my retired dog Lamar lives
with us.  He still comes when he sees the harness, but I hug him
and tell him he's a good boy, and then he usually moves aside for
Nova to get into the harness.  My husband has taken over most of
the responsibility for Lamar, and Lamar loves him.  Lamar loves
to go for walks with my husband, but will not go with me, even
when I have taken him using my cane.  He feels responsible still,
ow guess.  But only if he and I are by ourselves.  Lamar is happy
and knows that he is loved.  He'd rather be with us than
somewhere else.    Debby