[NAGDU] picking up after dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jan 7 19:38:09 UTC 2016

It is that long stretch from the top of the leash to the dog to walk up to her.
I make the leash taught so I can feel when she stops to go.
As I move my foot she starts to move as well like a dance loll.
Now ahem would rather dance with my husband. smile.
That is the part I wonder about.
Even on short leash.