[NAGDU] Red ear

Alysha alyshaj at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 19:12:16 UTC 2016

Does the red ear feel rough, bumpy, or gunky at all inside the ear flap? I
can often tell if my dog's ear is getting red by the texture of the skin
there. Also, check to see if one ear flap is thicker than the other from
swelling, although you probably wouldn't notice this unless there was a
full-on infection.

Alysha