[NAGDU] frisbees

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 17:42:27 UTC 2016

Maybe those are the ones I mentioned.

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Caitlyn Furness via NAGDU
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 11:53 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Cc: Caitlyn Furness
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] frisbees

Hi Emily,

If you can find a brand called Chewber, they hold up great!  they are flexible rubber, heavy duty.  they are also billed as a portable water dish-lol!

I used to have a frisbee crazy shepherd, and he played with the chewer hard and often.  That was ten years ago and the chewber is still in good shape and one piece.

hth,
Caitlyn