[NAGDU] frisbees

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:47:13 UTC 2016

West Paw Design makes a frizbee from flexible recycled rubber. I just
replaced mine this summer after nearly 3 years of lots of games of
toss, tug, and just chewing in general. We're harder on a frizbee for
playing tug with them, but it's possible to do with these.

What's nice is that if you keep your receipt, you get a free
replacement if you call West Paw or take it into a store.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs