[NAGDU] Darwin's Pet raw dog food

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:09:49 UTC 2016

That's definitely more than what I spend on feeding prey-model raw to
a 67-lb dog, and I feed the no hormone, no antibiotic,
sustainably-raised meat, and it's shipped in from PA. Surely feeding
meat from the grocery store would be far less costly.

Feeding raw when you fly in somewhere only requires a quick stop at
the grocery store. When I went to NY in Sept, I stopped at a grocery
store and grabbed a 4-lb chicken and a 2-lb roast, plenty of food for
the 4 days I was there, considering he ate his day's-worth of food
(1.5 lbs) before we left MI.

I understand being nervous to go all in to DIY raw, but if I fed
commercial raw and it cost me that much each month, I'd have to make
some changes. I mean, if you have those funds available, it's a
nonissue of course.

Danielle, I suggest feeding Acana Singles (kibble with freeze-dried
pieces added) or I and Love and You (dehydrated dog food). Until you
get a freezer to hold at least 40 lbs of meat, I don't think feeding
raw would be economical or convenient for you.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs