[NAGDU] Darwin's Pet raw dog food

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:14:36 UTC 2016

I was referring to the $155 price in my previous message, not the
$112. But I'd think feeding meat from the grocery store would still
cost less, depending on which store you went to.

Also, there are plenty of folks giving away or throwing out meat
because it's freezer burnt or old, or their dog's can't eat it.
Asking butchers and farmers for scraps also gets you a lot of free or
discount stuff.
Really, you can do anything short of dumpster-diving.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs