[NAGDU] Darwin's Pet raw dog food

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:23:49 UTC 2016

The 112 was without the discount they give guide dog users. So I may check the discount and if it's considerable may do that as meat here in Kentucky would cost that much to feed anyways. Or in my rural area. So, I'm going to keep checking around. There isn't any butchers in our area that I checked.

Sent from my iPhone