[NAGDU] Raw and travel

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:09:07 UTC 2016

When I stayed in a hotel, I made sure I reserved a room with a fridge.
In some hotels, all rooms have fridges. I brought food along with me
for myself and the Golden Guy and stored it in the fridge. If you're
flying somewhere, stop at a grocery store to grab some meat when you
reach your destination.

Diarrhea when feeding raw is commonly a sign of too much fat, too much
bone, or too much food. Switching proteins doesn't resolve the issue
if the adjustment in fat, bone, or food amount is not made.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs