[NAGDU] picking up after dog

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at icloud.com
Wed Jan 13 15:09:02 UTC 2016

I use a relieving harness which was given to me by my school. I got Zeb used to it in training as he moved  around and still does when he goes.  In my area where I live there's a pretty steep fine for not cleaning up that I really don't want to pay. It would help if these schools would realize who these wonderful dogs are going to and do some long-term planning and brainstorming about these types of things and that should include not just trainers but also the raisers and should be consistent across the board.`

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com

> On Jan 8, 2016, at 12:28 PM, Star Gazer via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>            I think there is a difference between not being able
> to do something and half-assing it. It sounds like Dan, that you half-ass
> picking up, at least that's how I read your message. Far better to decide
> you can't or just will not do it, and have someone else do a good job then
> to say "It's hard because I'm blind".
> I don't really care how poop gets picked up, just that it gets done well.

>>> n
>>> et

>> NAGDU:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dmgina%40samobile.