[NAGDU] Applying for first guide dog

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Jan 15 23:16:44 UTC 2016

Getting time off is really looked at on a case by case basis.  It doesn't
necessarily fall under the auspices of a reasonable work accommodation.  I
was able to use both vacation and medical leave when I got my last guide.  I
am not sure if the idea of FMLA would work, but it is worth checking with
one's personnel department.

Best,
Steve