[NAGDU] Applying for first guide dog

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jan 15 23:45:53 UTC 2016

Unless she went to one of the schools that train in the home area, Fidelco,
Freedom, Gallant Hearts, for examples. Then she could take half days. The
instructor could work with her during lunch and around her home and place of
work.

Just giving alternatives. Oh and IDG in Seattle.

Becky and golden Jake