[NAGDU] These Boots were made for Walkin'...?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:01:46 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra, we use the Ruffwear booties, and they seem to be fine.
I was lucky because Nova was trained last winter een there was
lots of snow and ice, and very cokld temps so although initially
she wasn't pleased when the boots went on, she did very webbl
wearing them.  Sometimes you have to velcro one or towo of them a
bit tighter than the others.  It is snowing here, again.  It
looks like it will snow abbl day.  I'm the o who needs training
to work in the snow.  Lol.  For instance, when you get to a
street corner and the snow is piled up very high so that it is
almost impossible to get to the curbs, how do you cross
accurately? With both Cleo and vamar, we lived way in the
country, and didn't really cross many streets.  Now I'm living in
the city and do have to cross some streets.  Before I married my
husband and moved to snow country I lived in Portland, Oregon and
there was rarely any snow.  I did travel in snow at CCB, but
there they shovel better than they do here in Spokane.  Someone
from my school is going to be out here in a couple weeks, and sf
there is snow we will work in it.  But it might be gone by then,
it depends on whether the weather really warms up or not.
Anyway, any suggestions about traveling in deep snow is
appreciated.  I have used paratransit a lot lately and thhgh ow'm
grateful for it, I'd prefer not to use it.    Debby who hates the
snow and Nova who loves it.