[NAGDU] Food, allergies, and output

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:13:01 UTC 2016

Only issue with this is that things break down and accumulate damage
over time. Things can be in working order today and tomorrow, but
gradually accumulate abuse and deficiency. Little signs appear, a
couple ear infections, a yeast infection, OCD behaviors, skin
allergies, and they're written off as issues on their own rather than
symptoms of an internal imbalance.
Right now, eating fast food for me wouldn't cause an immediate
formation of large cancerous tumors, kidney disease, or diabetes. I
used to eat fast food almost everyday, and have none of those health
issues. However, I'm sure if I continued down that road, a decade from
now, I'd be feeling and looking poorly.

In addition, the body is extremely resilient. When one organ or body
part starts minutely breaking down, there are plenty other parts to
pick up the slack until something stops working for the most part or
entirely.

Also, many people don't know what better is because they are used to
average. People are used to having to brush their dog's teeth
everyday, clean their ears out every week, bathe them 4 times a year,
heavy shedding, using perfumed wipes for doggy odor, or dealing with
doggy breath among other things. When dogs and people get into their
senior years, people think it is normal to have joint inflammation,
forgetfulness, sight and/or hearing loss, fatigue, and other
disorders. They aren't aware that everything that goes into and onto
the body affects overall health. When you change your own and your
dog's diet and see the extreme differences because the body is being
given what it needs to maintain itself, it is an eye-opening
experience. This is why we should try to act to prevent not to treat.
All disease and disorder is preventable and reversible. But don't wait
until things go wrong to make changes, start while everything is good
and dandy to keep them that way.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  (Grin).    Debby