[NAGDU] Peeing in the office

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 12 14:30:59 UTC 2016

The last 2 days, I've given Krokus his usual drink, about 2 cups, when we
come into the office, then taken him out in about 90 minutes, and he's
still dribbled on the floor on the way to the exit.  This is really
unacceptable.  People have been nice about it, but peeing in the office is
just no good.
If the vet can't figure out something, I'm thinking about sending him
back.  I need a healthy dog, not one I have to run out all the time.
I guess I could not give him water when we come in, but it doesn't seem
right to leave him thirsty all day.
Ugh.
Tracy