[NAGDU] FW: [seeing-eye] New law in Michigan: Service dogs can be registered

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 02:00:14 UTC 2016

It is voluntary. Personally, I rather like it. If we complain about fake
service dogs, then we should have a way to show that ours are real. We also
made sure that ID's were not required and that Leader Dog was changed to
service animal because of the fact that Leaader is here and some would be
litteral about it.