[NAGDU] General Winter

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:16:51 UTC 2016

I believe that you are putting your dog in danger going out for
long walks in zero or sub-zero temperatures.  Sorry but that's
the truth.  It's one thing if you need to walk to a destination,
like to a bus stop, or something like that.  But to just take
your dog out because you like being out in the cold is to me
self-centered.  Sorry, I don't mean to offend you and I probably
have, but I'm just being honest.  If your dog is hating being out
in that cold of temperature then you need to moderate your
activity with your dog.  I use the Ruffwear boots also and Nova
doesn't seem to be bothered by them, so I'm wondering how long
you are staying out?     Debby