[NAGDU] Winter Travel: GDF Conference Call download link

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Jan 20 15:48:36 UTC 2016

Hello Guide Dog Foundation and America's VetDogs graduates and friends,

Thank you for the interest in our January 2016 conference call. We have provided a smaller download file in MP3 format which should play on all devices.

To access the file and download it to your computer or other device, click on the link below.

Once on the SendSpace web site, use your screen reader controls to find the Download button. Hit enter on this button. You may need to choose Save from a menu but the file should download directly to your computer.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kw376y <https://www.sendspace.com/file/kw376y>

Winter Travel is the subject this time with Guide Dog Program Manager, Pat Glines, Service Dog Program Manager, Ken Kirsch and Director of Training, Brad Hibbard. We also have program updates from CEO, Wells Jones, Chief Canine Officer, Grete Eide and Puppy Program Manager, Hallie Wells.

We encourage everyone to stay safe.

Your Consumer Services Team!

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com