[NAGDU] How to get break a dog in a Blizzard?

bettyJo guide.dog.teams at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 23:22:31 UTC 2016

i bought training pads to use in the event of torrents of el nino driven rain.  I took one out to my covered walkway to use during the storms a few weeks ago.  Both my retired guide and current guide refused to try.  Is there a trick to getting this to work?  All ideas are welcome.

diane and the pups

On Jan 22, 2016, at 2:58 PM, Nimer Jaber via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

You will want to shovel out a spot for your puppy if you can.  If you are unable to, lay down something for your dog to go on inside... don't be surprised if your dog refuses to go if he/she isn't used to snow.

Thanks.