[NAGDU] How to get break a dog in a Blizzard?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 23:56:22 UTC 2016

My dogs were not interested in going very often during freezing weather. If
you are just chilling at home or in the office watch for signs,
restlessness, pacing, in Jake's case crying or soft bark to let you know
when the dog has to really go out. I wouldn't bother taking the dog out six
times a day, if that is what you did at school with your new poodle. Now
Tracy and another person has to take their dogs out more often, and my guess
is they do go cold or not.

To the person with the piddle pad, Play with the dogs a good game of ball.
Something to get the inner works working. Then, keep taking them there often
and when they do go, praise like no tomorrow. Leave the pad there so they
have their cent. But you have to realize this is embarrassing for the pups.
Walk the dog to the edge of the snow and let them climb up and pea. Yellow
snow is fine. It melts. Then when they go praise like no tomorrow.

Just my twenty something years of experience opinion.

Becky and Jake