[NAGDU] How to get break a dog in a Blizzard?

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jan 23 14:12:10 UTC 2016

Tami,

Thanks for the insights into Poodledom.

While Mr. C wanted to frolic in the 3" of snow last night after doing
his business before bedtime, this morning at 5:30AM venturing into 1
foot plus of snow was a different matter.  I have been breaking him on
the porch, which as less snow on it.  I will try to play a game with him
to stimulate him to see if he will produce a stool since he usually goes
twice a day in that regard.  But has not so far today.

Janice