[NAGDU] How to get break a dog in a Blizzard?

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Jan 23 21:30:25 UTC 2016

Hi,Snow, sheet and rain don't bother Harley. When he has to go, he goes.I am currently working with Harley to PARK on concrete, he'll piddle, but he's slowly getting to where he'll PARK an concrete if there's snow on it. My plan is to PARK him on concrete every morning when we arrive at work. I suspect that as the weather clears not having snow to PARK on won't matter.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace