[NAGDU] FW: [seeing-eye] New law in Michigan: Service dogscan be registered

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 20:45:49 UTC 2016

Hi, steve and all,
I do agree that if the service dogs are already wearing a vest or even a guide dog harness, then people don't need to be questioning abou it more and drop it.
It needs to be left alone.
Back when Odi was in service, he first wear a guide dog harness, then to a medical alert vest which did have two patches on it.
The company I went through was Sit Stay
http:www.sitstay.com
www.sitstay.com
Before I could buy the vest I needed and the patches, they asked for a letter from my medical doctor so they would be really sure that Odie was a ligidiment service dog.
I appologize for responding to this a week late as I'd been away off and on for a while.
Bibi and retired MAR/former
guide dog son Odie