[NAGDU] What's that in front of me?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:31:16 UTC 2016

I just had to share.
so, after yoga practice last night, i gathered up my matt and picked up the harness and headed out the door for my mile long walk home.  I was all stretched out and relaxed from yoga and just walking along as usual when, my dog stopped in her tracks as if there was something in front of me.  i couldn’t hear anything so, i put out my hand to see if i could feel anything there and, there was a huge dog there in the sidewalk.  he must have been tied up to something and, he was vary big.  must have been a great dane or similar as he had short hair and his head was higher than my waist.  so, i just told my dog forward and she very calmly took me around and went on her way.
it was justso cool to have her treat another dog like an obstacle.  i couldn’t even tell something was coming up, not a move of her head or anything.  i am certain that it helped that the dog was acting almost like a statue himself.
it was just such a weird experience.
she got plenty of, good girl’s.

Vivianna