[NAGDU] update on GDA exceptence

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jan 30 05:49:56 UTC 2016

I agree with Buddy. You should tell the truth. Speak from your heart.
However, what does " more fluent in my travel skills" mean? A guide dog is
trained to take direction from you. YTe two of you are a team. You are the
one telling the dog what you want and where to go. The dog guides and keeps
you safe while traveling.

Certainly you may feel more confident using a guide dog. If this is so you
should be prepared to discuss why if asked. Ultimately, if what I interpret
your remarks to mean is correct, you plain feel better using a guide dog,
and having a team approach gives you more confidence.
Don't worry about what you think they want to hear. Tell them what you
believe and think. That will always work.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson