[NAGDU] Question about stat cited in video

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Jul 5 12:14:45 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Thanks so much for making the NAGDU meeting available via download file and congrats on such a great meeting.

I do have 1 question regarding the video you debuted on service animals and zoo access.

Where does the figure of 200,000 people having service animals come from?

Just curious as I’d never heard a number that high before. I realize the numbers of people with animals trained to mitigate disabilities is growing but where does that number come from specifically?

Thanks.