[NAGDU] What is the "Touch" Command Used For?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jul 6 21:36:34 UTC 2016

Original Now I didn't think of that, except when she is on the floor
under the table I can't reach her to do the touch.
I plum don't see me getting under the table to do that loll.
Now, if I did, I am sure lots of persons would look.
Smile.
message:

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/tami%40poodlemutt.com