[NAGDU] Lab in the lab

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:34:05 UTC 2016

Hi Nancy,
I have never disected an eye, or anything else, but I have field dressed and then completely sectioned/prepared large game.  So it's sort of the same only I'm not dealing with the chemicals.
You may find that a small tent-like crate is your best bet.  Keeps your puppy out of the way and limits his curious nose from your project.  If your dog does not handle crates I'd suggest tieing him out somewhere  a good distance away from your work area.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com