[NAGDU] A Survey That Might be of Interest to some of You

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:06:03 UTC 2016

Not meaning to step on toes here, but I thought this might be of
interest to some of you. I don't qualify since I am not currenly
working a dog. Moderators if you feel this is out of order o please
tell me. I can be reached at the email at the bottom of my message.

Penny Reeder, President
Guide Dog Users, Inc.

Are you a guide dog user? Have you been refused a ride by a taxi
driver or other vehicle-for-hire companies? If so, GDUI needs your
help!

Guide Dog Users, Inc. has partnered with the American Council of the
Blind and the Council of U.S. Dog Guide Schools (CUSDGS) to develop a
survey that will collect data from guide dog users around the country
on this important transportation and civil rights issue. Results will
be shared with the courts, legislators, the U.S. Department of
Justice, the media and interested respondents to this survey.

We encourage all U.S. guide dog users to complete the survey. The more
information we can gather, the more reliable our data will be, which
will allow us to present the most complete and accurate picture of the
current state of affairs to relevant agencies, companies and
organizations.

To complete the survey, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBSRP89

Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com