[NAGDU] A Survey That Might be of Interest to some of You

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:19:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Danielle and Nancy, for sending this link along. Two of you have sent
it now. Please note: If others were considering sending the link to this
survey,please do not send it. We appreciate your efforts on behalf of the
survey, and yours, too, Nancy. I probably would look at it if I were still
using Fisher, but I'm not.
Thanks again for sending it along.
Cindy