[NAGDU] Need Info re Juneau Dog used at GDB San Rafael

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jul 13 15:02:11 UTC 2016

Hi Dani,
Are you talking about Wheeler? That is the fake dog that GDB uses. It's a life-sized stuffed animal dog on wheels. They use it sometimes when walking, and also when we practice corrections and such.
Unfortunately, I have never thought to take a picture of Wheeler... But, if you'd like I could ask around to see if I can get you a picture?
If you want me to do this, send me a note off-list: Deannakay03 at gmail.com

Deanna and Mambo