[NAGDU] Progress already

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:37:34 UTC 2016

I'm so glad Krokus is making progress so quickly. It seems like he
understands what you're looking for, but he just needs a little
refresher. I totally understand the difficulty with overgrown bushes
and such. I live in an area with narrow sidewalks and a lot of trees
and foliage. If the sidewalk is totally blocked, I expect Thai to find
the way around it of course. If the sidewalk is only half obstructed,
I have him stop and show it to me, and then squeeze by or just kind of
push branches out of the way. It's usually better than walking around
it in the street. I'm trying to teach him a specific command that
means to walk in front of me to make it completely clear that's what
I'm looking for rather than just stepping behind him in narrow spaces,
but we'll see how that goes.

Danielle and Thai