[NAGDU] Progress already

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jul 16 16:20:04 UTC 2016

Hi Danielle.
That's a thought, teaching him a command that means he should go ahead.  We
do it in the bus, though I haven't assigned a word to it.  It could be handy
with the darned bushes, too. Though I think he may be a dog who wants me to
be in the approved guiding position, whenever possible.  I'll have to mull
this over.
Tracy