[NAGDU] Progress already

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sat Jul 16 15:59:06 UTC 2016

Tracy,

Good job! It's always nice to sort out a problem and come up with a
solution, then have it work out.

I have to thank you for bringing up the danger of falling sideways off
the curb, since it made me more aware when we were downtown yesterday
for the lead up to Crazy Days, where there's merchandise on the
sidewalks, as well as signs and who knows what else, along with a lot of
people shopping for those crazy sales. This was Loki's first time
traversing that gauntlet in harness, and I was happy with how he managed
it. There was one point where he let me know the way we were trying to
go was a bit too narrow or blocked, so I asked him to go around left,
which he did... For me, the left side is the dangerous one, since I work
him on my right. Thinking of you, I remembered about the curb and how
close we were, so was able to dramatize an almost fall instead of going
splat. Whew! And I dutifully had him redo the spot, refusing to go
around left and finding a way through without that ankle-breaker. Whew!
I think it was also a good reminder for him to pay attention when my
husband's around, since that's difficult. The spouse doesn't help, so
I've taken to going around saying, "Both of you, cut that out!" a lot. /lol/

I'm glad Krokus is getting better at paying attention to those narrow spots.

Tami