[NAGDU] How much does your dog cost?

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jul 17 21:52:56 UTC 2016

Dan,

Of course, the costs really are all over the place depending on the school
and other factors.

My usual answer is that the cost is expensive, but the schools operate on
donations so the cost to us is low.

I try to steer the cost discussion away from numbers and more toward what
the dogs usually do and how we work as a team.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle