[NAGDU] Quick question regarding my seeing eye dog

Haley Sumner haleysumner97 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:08:41 UTC 2016

Hey all!!
 I have a quick question. My dog has been having a tendency, as of late, to hesitate going down my front step, and it takes a lot of coaxing and sometimes a collar coax to convince her to go. The step goes down at an angle, so could she be afraid because of that. This also happens as we walk down my driveway but once we're on the sidewalk to do our route, she's totally fine. As she's guiding me to my parents parked car which is in the driveway, she's ready to go, as she knows we'll be venturing to another area to work other than my neighborhood.     Is this her way of showing me that she's getting bored of the small route we take in my neighborhood every day? Lol she's golden otherwise.

Haley Sumner