[NAGDU] Traffic check

Haley Sumner haleysumner97 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:24:13 UTC 2016

Wow Dan and Tracy, such crazy drivers in this world, but way to go Parker and Crockus for backing up and keeping you completely out of harms way. A few weeks ago as I was walking in my court, a car pulled in front of me into their driveway, and Ezzie stopped in her tracks as the man passed. I was overjoyed and gave her a great amount of hugs and pets after crossing the driveway. Being on a college campus that is relatively small and contains residential neighborhoods directly off campus, we haven't been in many situations where a traffic check would be likely during our often silent street crossings over the last year, so I was even more pleased. By her cautious and always observant eyes!!

Haley Sumner