[NAGDU] How do I Use a Flea Comb?

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:12:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Everyone.
I have to ask ... how do I use a flea comb? I've been just using a
regular comb, wide-toothed rubber brush, and an oval-shaped brush-like
thing with a handle, and a serated edge (to help loosen fur, I think?)
to groom Peg.

Now to help combat the flea problem, I need to skip the regular comb
and incorporate the flea comb.

What's the difference between the two? What's the best way to use the
flea comb? And is there a different way to deal with the hair and
grooming debris now that fleas are a factor?  I usually just vacuum as
soon as I'm done. But how do I deal with the fleas that get captured
during the combing?

Hoping this makes sense, and that someone will clue me in.

Thanks,
Dani